Tuesday, September 15, 2009










I never knew, did you?






That is why this blog is called "Lost and Found." I like to think of myself as a sponge... an old sponge, but a sponge. I like to learn. I would like to think that I have capacity to learn new languages. I barely get by with English though. So, currently I am in school trying to finish my bachelor's degree. It is exciting and fun. I have also realized I have wasted much time watching TV. Not much knowledge gleaned from "American Idol" or "Roseanne."



I have decided to spend that down time in a quest. In a quest of knowledge. I watch documentaries. I try to read books on economics, the constitution, and biographies of noted individuals. I try to study the scriptures and learn from the teachings of the Savior. It is time better suited.


So my point? I didn't know there was a difference between the "Founding Fathers" and the "Framers." Did you?


On this post are the pictures of our first three presidents- do you know which ones are a "Founding Father", a "Framer", or both?


I didn't know...now I know...jsf

3 comments:

Kasi French said...

The Founding Fathers signed the Declaration of Independence. All of the men pictured are numbered in that group. However, the Framers are the men that attended the Constitutional Convention. Both the first and the second men pictured are considered Framers and Founding Fathers, correct?

Brianna said...

All of them were fakes. History has been changed over time and our original president was a man by the name of William Jones. Sounds legit right?

Brianna said...

Hey pops- I'm wanting to read more of your thoughts. You should write them!